Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sorry...

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Today's post will be short, but I wanted to at least thank you all for stopping by and tell you to come back tomorrow, I'll have much more to say.

I need to follow-up on my Phil Nevin comments.

I'm beginning to wonder about replacing Bochy - I haven't decided, I'm just thinking about it.

My good friend Paul is in town from New York. We went to a Lake Elsenore game Monday night, and I have some comments.

Then of course, since my last post B-Law looked less than special in Arizona and Woody was solid in 'Frisco.

And on the Padrers post-game show Monday night, Scanlan talked about how statistically unlikely it was for a sub-.500 April team to make the playoffs. Apparently math is a fine subject for a guy who played baseball but it isn't so great for a guy who never played professionally... Or at least according to Randy Jones...

It's late - talk to you all again later.